Ford Motor Company / 2017 ford fusion
Bounce Back Windows.
Every time my wife opens a window she manages to un-program it. It has been back to the dealer a few times and the best they can do is show me how to fix it.
I want to disable it. It is a Safety Hazard. The dealer says it can't be disabled.
She is going down an interstate. It is raining. She is going 65 MPH. she momentarily opens the window and can't close it. Instead of paying COMPLETE attention to her driving, she is fooling around with the window.
She is afraid to open the window in traffic. If someone approaches the car and the window is partially down and she attempts to close it, it will open fully.
The dealer claims all new cars have this feature. She went and checked out an Impala and it doesn't have it.
Google "Ford Bounce Back Windows" and you will find "About 739, 000 results (0.49 seconds)" entries. Mostly on how to reprogram it.
BTW, I filed a NHTSA complaint on it.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford