Ford Motor Company / 2013 ford focus transmission clutch system
My VIN #: 1FADP3N23DL194221
I have had my clutch replaced and told it would fix the problem at 82, 000 miles, now my car has 109, 000 miles and the repair made under warranty by Koons Ford in silver Soring, MD has not worked. The car is starting to shudder again. So the problem was not fixed.
I was told by the service advisor that the warranty only goes up to 100, 000 miles. How can it be??? The problem was not fixed and it's happening again and can leave me stranded in the middle of the road like it happen the first time.
Is this safe to you? It is surely not for me or others on the road!!!
I need to get this fixed since it now has become a safety issue.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion
- Ford Motor Company - extended warranty
- Ford Motor Company - service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 ford flex loss of power
- Ford Motor Company - peeling paint