Ford/fusion / service contract

1 Beaver Dam, WI, United States
Phone: 920-296-6337

When I bought my car I put an extended warranty on it because of the miles I drive every year. I'm within 200 miles of my warranty expiring and I took the car in for service because the a/c doesnt work. At first the dealership was going to take care of the a/c until they found out what I had for miles. Then they told me they had to have an inspector inspect the a/c and then he would determine if it would be covered. After the inspection we were told that it wasnt covered because a rock hit the compressor. This is just an excuss to get out of what they are responsible. I find it very hard to believe that a rock hit the compressor for the a/c under the car. I would think that this would have created such a noise. If a rock is going to damage this unit then ford needs to look at a resolution to correct this problem. It is very disapointing that dealerships take advantage of people and then wonder why people turn to foreign vehicles . At least they honor there warranties. Very disapponted for car owner.