Ford F250 Diesel / ford refused its warranty!
1 Review updated:
My Ford F250 Super Duty Powerstroke had to have the complete engine replaced at a cost of $12000. Even though the truck was still in warranty and expiring in one month Ford refused to honor its warranty.
More Ford F250 Diesel Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Deceitful practices and horrible customer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 ford fusion se hybrid
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driver side floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission