YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan Logo

YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan

Having problems with YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan?

YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan Customer Service Contacts

Zona Franca De Iquique Av. Arturo Prat Mz. A Smo 6 Sector 10, Chille

YR Trading Pakistan
Chile tourism destinations916C, Faisal Town
Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Lahore - Pakistan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan Customer Service. Initial YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan. Discuss the issues you have had with YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 24, 2020

YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan — Store manager at 3885 I 10 south beaumont tx

Good Afternoon My name is Fatehali Marchant yesterday on 11/23/20 I went pickup food for uber eats. I was at...

YR Trading Japan / YRT Japanimport of motor vehicle

i am from Mauritius and imported a Honda Vezel z for usd23000 and transfered usd18500 to date. never received the vehicle and their office is no where to be found in Japan.
These are scam people, they say to be Japanese but they are Pakistanis.
i am fighting to get my money back as i can not expect any vehicle from them.
they are here to rip people off and steal.
kindly avoid
anytime you get an offer from them remember its a trick to coon you.
Keep your money and trade with other genuine companies

YR Trading Japan / YRT Japan — purchase of cars

I have now purchased 3 cars from YR Trading co ltd. First car was Toyota Estima year 2013 hybrid but the car...

YR Trading Japan / YRT JapanMotor vehicle wrongly supplied

Hi my name is Shaun Whyte, from Zimbabwe .YR TRADING approached me and offered to find me a vehicle, in which i asked them to find me an E55 Mercedes AMG, which they did it was a 2004 E55 silver in colour, they sent me the export sheet and all was correct engine was a v 8 super charged kompressor.I paid YRT a deposit of $6000, they then sent me a copy BILL of LADING and all the details were correct, i then paid the balance of usd $5200 being a total paid of
    USD $11200 . However when i recieved the original bill of lading i noticed the chassis number was different, on recieving the car everything was clear, YRT had sent me an E 500 MERCEDES worth $5000 .I brought this to the managers of YRT (WASI )and he told me in order to be compensated i had to buy more vehicles from them and they would discount the price, .I asked for a refund of $6200but they REFUSED and said i must order more vehicles and they will give me a better price, i tried this but their price was way to high.YRT are a bunch of THIEVES and i WARN every one not to deal with them

YRT Japan — Tried to rip me off again

Hi Japan, I'm again writing for this YRT company as they called me to delete this complaint and said...

YRT Japan — Wrong car they sent

Hi. I'm writing regarding car I brought from JAPANESECARTRADE.COM site under the dealer (YRT) . The car...