Ford / did not do warranty work
Warranty on my pickup was coming due soon and started to have a squealing sound from a pulley and took it in to get fixed. While there I decided to have a couple of other things done that I paid for. When I brought it in the squealing noise was there. The next day a service rep called and tried to get me to have other work done and buy tires. The prices were outrageous so I said no thanks. She started to become I thought testy and just said to fix the problem I brought it in for. She said that the mechanic could not hear a squeal and can't fix it unless he did so and to come pick it up pronto. I did and paid for the two things and went out to wait for my vehicle and the mechanic drove it up to me and it was squealing badly. I told him about it and he said too bad and should have done it when he tried to hear it earlier and handed me my keys. I took it to a mechanic I knew and he opened the hood and said right away he saw it was the tensioner and it was obvious by looking. I paid him to fix it and now the problem is solved. I was leaving town and would not be back before the warranty was up.
This dealership did give me a good deal and liked the salesman when I bought it and can't complain about the sales but if anyone is going to use their service department then they are non existent on that point.
More Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford fiesta 1998 ford can no longer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford edge awd
- Ford Motor Company - 01 expeditionxlt taken to galpin ford for smog issue. they performed incomplete repairs
- Ford Motor Company - customer satisfaction program 18n03
- Ford Motor Company - battery exploded