Ford Credit / their &e-payment system&
Don't get sucked into the FORD e-payment system. They send you one e-mail and no further reminders so if you trash that e-mail or it goes to your junk mailbox, you will end up with a late payment and they won't do anything about it.
Most companies notify you in the sign up screen with the option of receiving both notices (mail and e-mail). Ford doesn't. Their legal gibberish tells you they will only send you one notice.
This type practice clearly defines the company and tells me why I haven't owned another Ford product for the last twenty years, and won't again for the next twenty years.
This action caused the first late payment to show up on my credit report in the last 30 years.
More Ford Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Lasco Ford Fenton MI
- Ford Motor Company - Dealership
- Ford Motor Company - Ford Escape
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 Ford Taurus
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 F150 Lower Steering Shaft - know issue not being covered!