Ford / terrible service

1 United States

I have been a loyal Ford Customer since 1974. Well no longer. Over the past two years everytime we have taken our autos for service into our local dealerships we get treated rudely and unprofessionally. They just don't seem to care about customer service anymore. They act like they are doing you a big favor of even taking your vehicle in.

My last two vehicles have been nothing but trouble quality wise. My most recent problem had to do with my custom Ford OEM wheels becoming pitted and rusted. They were replaced once under the standard warranty but this time I was told that they would not be covered under the extended warranty. When I asked why they told me that they had corrosion due to being "exposed to the elements" What a joke. Am I supposed to drive the vehicle in covered buildings only? I tried to appeal it to Ford's totally worthless customer service center and was just told that there was nothing they could do.

I cancelled my extended warranty as Ford doesn't cover anything anyway within their fine print. I'd rather deal with local independent service providers until I can sell the vehicle.

I'm tired of their arrogant attitude and will never purchase or recommend a Ford product again!