Foot Locker / bad and unprofessional service

Foot Locker
Somewhere at George St (neat WoolWorth)
I was about to buying 2 pair of shoes from 'new opening' foot locker at George st (near Woolworth Supermarket and it's been open for 1 1/2 weeks already) Sydney.
But i was waiting for 15 minutes for their assistance and even i gave signal that i need their help, no one come to me even it's not busy..
Then without their help, i tried the shoes and brought it to counter to pay..

They put me on with new staff that not even know what is he doing, then he said it's a demo and they don't have any new pair..
It does not really matter for me, but then i found the shoes was really dirty. I asked for the new pair for different size but without checked it again, he said "we don't have anymore size".

Then one of the senior staff (i think) came and said that it's dirty because lot of customers like me tried the shoes without the socks and he said again that i should asking for their assistance before i try their shoes, then he walked away from me, i found it really offensive and rude..

For sure, i WILL NOT come back to that store no more...

A  9th of Nov, 2009 by
Footlocker sucks. I rather take my money to foot action... even if they forget to give u ur receipt and the manager can confirm you bought an item and wen you bought the item, they still will not refund your money. And be careful because some of the employees make lewd comment and are unproffessional and the manager won't say anything about it.
A  20th of Dec, 2009 by
on sunday afternoon about five pm i went to the your store at high point SC i went to buy a pear of nike shoes and it was $89.95 and i agree to pay that much money but the thing they maked me upset was kind of a discriminate against me from one of your staff and it as the same time there was a family that got the same shoes the girl she was seriving us she was unhappy when we told her to bring us the size that we wanted and she was f... she gave the other pear a shoes discount of $10 when i asked her why i cant get the same price she gave me resposble ansrew thats why i retunred the shoes and refound my money. i look for to take a right action against this worker to not do it against any other customer.
N  15th of Jun, 2010 by
Footaction isnl't any better. In store or when you order online. I had a package shipped to my home and the package was returned by UPS in error. UPS and I contacted Footaction in WI, and 9 days later they can not tell me if this package, that has been returned can be sent back out or not. But have theyhave not refunded my money. What type of system do you have for returns, if you can't tell a person after 9 days where a package is?

Foot Locker Logo Foot Locker