Foot Locker / bad and unprofessional service
I was about to buying 2 pair of shoes from 'new opening' foot locker at George st (near Woolworth Supermarket and it's been open for 1 1/2 weeks already) Sydney.
But i was waiting for 15 minutes for their assistance and even i gave signal that i need their help, no one come to me even it's not busy..
Then without their help, i tried the shoes and brought it to counter to pay..
They put me on with new staff that not even know what is he doing, then he said it's a demo and they don't have any new pair..
It does not really matter for me, but then i found the shoes was really dirty. I asked for the new pair for different size but without checked it again, he said "we don't have anymore size".
Then one of the senior staff (i think) came and said that it's dirty because lot of customers like me tried the shoes without the socks and he said again that i should asking for their assistance before i try their shoes, then he walked away from me, i found it really offensive and rude..
For sure, i WILL NOT come back to that store no more...
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - terrible customer service and poor management 
- Foot Locker - footlocker had debited from my account but no records of order is showing on their system
- Foot Locker - shipped wrong order and no help given regarding mistake.
- Foot Locker - money/gift cards owed to me
- Foot Locker - overall service
- Foot Locker - kobe 1 protro delivery