Food Network / stop the scary commercials please

1 Smyrna, GA, United States Review updated:

Please stop playing commercials for scary movies and inappropriate TV shows during the day. I put food network on the TV because it is nice to watch and listen to with my 5 year old, however, I saw a trailer for the movie The Nun and it scared me, so of course my son was scared. That is not something that should be played on a channel that plays cooking shows!

Po
Sep 10, 2018

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2019

I have grandchildren who watch the food Network channel with me...Up until 2017 one of their favorite shows was Giada...NOW, just the other day my oldest (9years) made a comment that I feel needs to be passed on...especially because you have Giada gracing the toasted cheese and lemon sandwiches...My granddaughter noticed that the dress was unbuttoned and quite a lot showing as Giada moved around. She said to me..."her mom should teach her how to button ALL the buttons. She would not be allowed at my school"...

From the mouths of babes. Dress her up or make her show for adults only. What a crying shame that she has to appear almost every time with inappropriate dress. If she wants to be like the Kardashians, she needs to leave Food Network
    Sorry