Food Network / martha stewart chopped judge

1 Bremerton, WA, United States Review updated:

I thoroughly enjoy watching the large variety of programs that your network has to offer. However upon learning that Martha Stewart will be a judge on your chopped program I regret to inform you I will no longer watch any programs on your network. It is only my opinion that Martha Stewart is not worthy of your programs nor do I agree with your jingle that she is Queen of cuisine. You have many female Chefs/ Cooks who are more deserving of that title than what she is. As long as the Food Network program Associates with Martha Stewart I will find something else to watch. Respectfully Elizabeth Mejia

Li
May 21, 2018

Comments

• Gw
      31st of May, 2018

I am very disappointed in the network. I will not watch a show that has Martha Stewart as one of the judges!

• Wv
      11th of Jul, 2018

I have no personal opinion about Martha Stewart as a person, BUT she is just nasty as a Chopped judge.

I no longer watch the show because she cannot deliver criticism without being nasty. The horrendous look on her face says enough without her opening her mouth.

Boooooo! Food Network & Chopped!

• Su
      2 hrs 49 mins ago

I have always loved chopped. They have made Alex, Ramon, Marc, Ted, Marcus et all - so many chefs we would have never felt like we know - household names.
    I have no issue with Martha Stewart personally, but you changed the feel of the entire show by promoting her.
    I always felt like this was a safe, non political, unmoved by personal stories only judged strictly on food show. Which has made me watch it religiously for more than a decade.
    Please. Don't cheapen it. You added horrible sound affects to your celebrity chef worst cooks addition. And now Martha is bringing food. Promoting her brand and changing the format of a highly highly successful show.
    Odd. But changing it may have jumped the shark inmy opinion. I dislike the new fawn over Martha format. Please let this go.
    Judge with amazing chefs. Let us get to know them. We all are tired of Martha.
    And I'm switching to Guys Grocery Games because so far? He hasn't sold out yet.
    Please change back.