Food Network / gift subscription and harassment

1 po box 6093Harlan, IA, United States Review updated:

My name is Sharon A Parsons. I have been an avid fan of the food network for years. A couple of years ago, I added a gift subscription for Karen Domenico. She enjoyed it the first year and decided she didn't want to receive it any longer. I did provide her another subscription for 2015. When I received the invoice from your establishment & Hearst, I checked the box to "not renew." I received another invoice approximately 2 wks. later and again checked the "not renew" & sent it back. I have been receiving mailings saying my account was delinquent for this gift subscription. As you probably know by now, I am less than happy. Whomever is behind this, is playing with people's good credit. I will not pay this bill. I fulfilled my obligation by sending invoices back to the appropriate place twice to "not renew." I'm requesting that you speak with your invoicing department to figure this out. Should I find that this has been placed on my credit report, I will proceed with other measures. I will look forward to your response. Thank you, Sharon A Parsons

Re
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• La
      26th of Apr, 2018

Hello,

I keep getting invoices to pay for a subscription that has been paid up until 2019, see below. In the most recent invoice I was threatened that if I did not pay you would stop sending the magazine gift subscription I purchased for my sister-in-law Catronia. This is a reprehensive business tactic.

As you can also see the company did not send me my May issue in retaliation for not having paid the previous invoice they sent me. Really? They ran out of copies?

I will certainly not be recommending any of my friends purchase a subscription to the Food Network Magazine in view of the unprofessional and threatening manner in which they handle their subscribers.

Account Number: ---1706253
    Account Status: Active Paid

Subscription Term: 1 year
    Start Issue: Sep 2017
    Expire Issue: Jul/Aug 2019
    Most Recent Issue Mailed: May 2018

We're sorry; currently there is no inventory available for your selection. We will gladly extend your subscription to compensate for the missed issue. Your subscription will now expire with the Sep 2019 issue. The updated expiration date will appear on the mailing label of your next available issue.

Laurel Leduc