Food City / instacart delivery

1 Blountville, TN, United States

I have used instacart since April . I have never had any major problems or complaints till yesterday. First it wouldn't take my card, I called the 800# and was told my account was locked and I had to wait 24-48 hours to place my order. I call back and am told its a bug in the system, and someone will get back to me I n48 hours. So I finally on my own get the order to go, delivery was 4-5. The last few times I have used the service, it seems several items are "out of stock" . Yesterday it was cereal, Tyson ready to eat chicken and kielbasa. I wasn't asked if I wanted a replacement it was just refunded. I asked for special items, a ham hock, (I got a package of pork necks) 6 hamburger patties, 1.5 lbs of macaroni salad and 1lb potato salad. I received 4 hamburger patties, .75 lbs of potato salad and the macaroni salad didn't even have a label on it. I cant quite explain what the container and what was in it looked like, but I knew I was not going to serve that to my family. It had obviously been opened. So I call the 800# again, get more refunds, was told the macaroni and potato salad and ham hock would be redelivered at no charge with in 2 hours. So 2 hours late, I get texts and calls that the deli is now closed and the butcher didn't have a ham hock . So not only was last nites dinner ruined now tonites is too and I have to go get more groceries. I don't think I will ever use this delivery again. A previous delivery had food handed to us not even in bags, the milk was covered in grass, he was very rude.

Su