Food Basics (Richmond Hill Younge Ave.) / bad staff

1 Younge AveRichmond Hill, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Good Evening.
I want to complain about The Basic Food Staff. I went to buy rice that was on discount with a friend to the store (2019/01/11. at 05:57 pm at cashier number 2). it said you could buy three bags per person. Then I took three and my friend too. Even before getting to the cashier, the cashier shouted at me that it was three per person. I told her it was fine because I was only going to pay three, that the other three bags were for my friend. Then the manager stepped in with a bad attitude without explaining much, he just screamed three per family!! and left, then I looked for him and told him we came together but we are not family, he wasn't even able to listen to me, the only thing he kept saying was "three per family!" I said: "you are very mean to me, you should not take that attitude" and he just said: "I am already very polite". what kind of attitude is that? is that the correct way to treat a customer? I am really disappointed with the staff. I just went there to buy something, they think I went there to beg?? I know you have your own policy and I respect that. but they were so unrespectful. They should be more carefully with their staff.

An