FlyDubai — wheelchair
My grandma and I had a flight in 27th of January, from Iran to Dubai with flight number 242, in business class.
I booked wheelchair for my grandma but when we arrived, they only tell us sorry, we didn't know that you have whilchair and we don't have!
She is 85 years and had problems in breathing and walking. It was a very bad experience for us. Because she becomes ill and so many problems. :(
More FlyDubai Complaints & Reviews
- FlyDubai - never book tickets in flydubai 
- FlyDubai - cancellation and no refund 
- Flydubai Airlines - extra charge for luggage
- FlyDubai - baggage lost 
- Fly Dubai - baggage lost 
- FlyDubai - booked paid extra 10 kg didn't show in system at airport
- FlyDubai - disappointing service 
- FlyDubai - bad attitude of your employee and managers 
- FlyDubai - unfair treatment by your employees 
- FlyDubai - canx flight