FlowerShopping.comnon delivery of flowers and lack of customer service

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday in plenty of time to be delivered for her birthday (02/19/16). Flowers were scheduled to be delivered on her birthday on a friday and no delivery and no phone call from flowershopping.com. No delivery saturday or sunday and no call from them again that there was even a problem. I will never use this company again and want to make sure nobody else gets duped by their website. I called customer service and while on hold it suddenly said this call can't be processed at this time and disconnected me. I had to call again and go through the "change order" extension to get a live person. She was very nice and said that the order will be cancelled by the close of business today and i'll not be charged. No explanation though as to what happened with my order. I hope they are honest when it comes to the credit back on my card.

Pa
Feb 22, 2016

Comments

•   Feb 26, 2016

I was charged extra for a Sunday delivery that never happened. I'm still trying to get that money back. I placed an order on a Saturday morning, received a call Monday morning saying that the flowers did not get delivered on Sunday because the florist was not open. Not happy with this company. I had to call several times to make sure the flowers were delivered by noon because that's when the service started. I was sent an email stating the flowers were delivered at noon, however they didn't actually show up until 12:15. I will NEVER order from this place again.

• Mp
      Jun 03, 2016
    FlowerShopping.com - Mother's Day Surprise
    Flowershopping.com

My mother got a Mother's Day Surprise ! NOTHING FOR MOTHER'S DAY. I paid over $90 for flowers for Mother's Day on April 29th. On Saturday, May 9th, I received email conformation that the flowers had been delivered. On Mothers's Day I learned that she had received NOTHING. I called the following Monday to register a complaint and request a refund. That request was ingored. I had to spend time to send a dispute to my credit card company. I doubt I'll ever see that money again.