FlowerShopping.com — non delivery of flowers and lack of customer service
I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday in plenty of time to be delivered for her birthday (02/19/16). Flowers were scheduled to be delivered on her birthday on a friday and no delivery and no phone call from flowershopping.com. No delivery saturday or sunday and no call from them again that there was even a problem. I will never use this company again and want to make sure nobody else gets duped by their website. I called customer service and while on hold it suddenly said this call can't be processed at this time and disconnected me. I had to call again and go through the "change order" extension to get a live person. She was very nice and said that the order will be cancelled by the close of business today and i'll not be charged. No explanation though as to what happened with my order. I hope they are honest when it comes to the credit back on my card.
More FlowerShopping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FlowerShopping.com - no delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - terrible service - do not use 
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away 
- FlowerShopping.com - late delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - awful customer service
- FlowerShopping.com - delivery never arrived and no communication from company
- FlowerShopping.com - unethical behavior
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away!
- FlowerShopping.com - poor customer service and poor product quality
- FlowerShopping.com - bad product