Florida Power & Light [FPL] / power outage not fixing it.
I feel really frustrated it has been day # 4 without power and I have not seen 1 FPL truck in our neighborhood working on fixing it. When calling FPL for a status they say it will be fixed in 3 days... but there is no way! I work from home so this is costing me a lot without power and without internet! Because this is a statewide tragedy, no one will bother FPL with how long it takes for them to finish their job. They can do whatever they want. I stopped by an FPL truck and asked questions yesterday. The guy replied that my neighborhood is a mess (Pirates Wood in Yulee, FL) and that is is because the HOA does not want them to cut trees so we put ourselves in this mess. Not seeing trucks on day 4 of the power loss is not acceptable when other friends who live in Yulee had power on day 2!!!
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased