Florida Power & Light [FPL] — monopoly robbing people blind
I am disgusted with the way that FPL handles there "customer care" I had my wallet stolen and had to freeze my account making me unable to pay the normal time. So to further "punish" me FPL has charged me a large "deposit" on top of a fee for being late... and the amounts are different I received an email saying I owed 229.41... I got charged $264.41 ... I don't know about you but those numbers are just are not the same... And to top it off I have to pay now with the exact same account I was using before but I am now charged a fee to use it... I was enrolled in automatic bill pay with the same account...I wish I could take my service elsewhere.
A displeased customer who is now searching for a way to live off the grid.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased