Florida Power & Light [FPL] / 1616 se 2nd court, fort lauderdale, fl 33301

1 United States

To whom it may concern,

For several months now I have made good faith efforts, and have spent an enormous amounts of time to communicate with you all. I have obtained all the evidence to clearly illustrate that FPL has made an error in continuing to charge me for utilities well past my move out date. In fact, even after approximately 6 calls and discussions, you still had not closed the account.

I gathered the documentation which clearly evidences that I have not made an error. I finally got all the documentation together (even though it was your error). I was told I would be able to submit this documentation, and also the owner of the property agreed to inform FPL of the error and agreed on a power shutoff as of 11/2/18. Despite all this effort, one of your exceptionally sordid staff called me and demanded I work it out with owner, and refused to correct the illegal and unauthorized charges on my account.

I have attempted to reach out more than 10 times now. You continue to hold fast and insist on attempting to collect a bill that is most abundantly clear for services well past my move out of 10/31/18.

This will be my last attempt, because you still have not so much as even acknowledged this gross, reckless, and intentional abuse of unfair billing practices. I will start disputing previous payments.

I cannot for the life of me understand why you would treat me with such hostility and even after being fully informed to contineu to pursue this illegal collection. You have also improperly seized my security deposit. I this will not resolve this situation, then I will have to hire and attorney to file a complaint.

I have asked more times than I can remember, if perhaps a professional and courteous person could discuss this and offer some relief which would be just and fair. I have 2+ years of nearly perfect service. If you do not respond, or if any other staff aggressively attempts to continue this conduct, please know that I will have to file a police report and will be left with no choice but to pursue both legal and social issues.

Most Sincerely,