FlixBus / FlixMobility / deceptive and private charge for luggage
Today (11 january 2018) we (2 persons) took flixbus (n260 budapest) at 18:25 from berlin tegel. The upper limit for the luggage is as follows: the large (20kg), the small (7kg). We only have one large luggage (24kg) for 2 persons. But the older staff (2 staff altogether) shouted to us very unpolitely, and insisted that we should pay for him (based on the case of other passangers, the staff did not provide the receipt, and probably put the cash in his own pocket).
Then, we did not say anything (no unpoliteness at all), and divided our baggage (24kg) into two (one 20kg, one 4kg). Now we have altogether 4 bags (20kg, 4kg, 5kg, 1kg). But the older staff would rather ignore this than getting the extra money! He just insisted that we have been beyond the upper limit, and more importantly, he shouted in a way rather rather rude and unpolitely!!!
Finally, we searched for help from the younger staff, who weighted our luggage in the end, which is far below the upper limit. Finally, we did not need to pay the 4 euro, which will probably be put into his own pocket!
I am writing here to require an appology and remind flixbus, that such kind of staff should be punished and the phenomenen of putting money in personal pocket should be prevented!
Thanks for your help and waiting for the reply!
More FlixBus / FlixMobility Complaints & Reviews
- Flixbuster.com - they lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days 
- flixbuster - taking money w/o permission 
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix / voucher codes not received
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - 3 hours arrival delay
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - interflix offers me invalid voucher codes, don't solve my claims
- FlixBus - interflix vouchers
- [Resolved] FlixBus / FlixMobility - flixbus delay
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - bus trip from frankfurt airport to mannheim
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - unethical behaviour
- FlixBus / FlixMobility - lost passport