Flighthub / purchase flight tickets - bad service
Very disappointing with your service :
1. On April 7h 2017, we tried to purchase some tickets Montreal to Amsterdam.
2. The payment didn't went thru. We didn't receive any email, the credit card was not charge and any follow up was made.
3. The payment didn't went thru. We couldn't got tickets that day.
4. At the end we got an other pair of tickets. We discover that we have tickets... try to chase them... the cost was more than 1 thousand dollars of the tickets and now to change them it's an other thousands dollars.
When we tried to change the date at least to change the tickets for your mistake or your poor service of booking reservation. We were told that 367$ per passenger to change the tickets. Now we call to change second time now it's 489$ plus other applicables fees. ALL THIS TO CHANGE TICKETS AT THE VERY BEGINNING THE ERROR WAS MORE YOUR POOR BOOKING SERVICE.
WORST COMPANY EVERY TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS. NO FOLLOW UP, NO EMPATHY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (CALL CENTER). We will be making a complaint to the Office de la protection du consommateur (in Montreal). Customer Protection Office.
Reference number of the booking : [protected]
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - service
- Flighthub - reservation canceled
- Flighthub - spelling correction
- Flighthub - cancellation insurance
- Flighthub - cancelled flight