Flighthub / cancellation refund

Victoria, Canada Review updated:

I cancelled my ticket on December 1, 2014 (more than 2 months ago!) and on December 1 after my cancellation I was told that I would get my refund within 4-6 weeks. It has been over two months and every time I called them they kept saying its "under process". Now when I called 2 days ago they said that the payment was never initiated and that it will take another 4-6 weeks from now!
I am a student and it is a lot of money for me. I used FlightHub often to book tickets to go home to see my parents but now after this bad experience I probably will never use FlightHub again. I don't know who to get in touch with or when they will refund my money.

Ab
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Nv
      12th of Feb, 2015

I have same situation as you !! however mine was from august due to the lost of one of the family member I had to cancel the ticket. !!!. Every time I called in, they made me waited for hours, then say the refund is under the process !!! I am also a student myself, I have school to concentrate on BUT most of time is thinking of how to get my refund back ! I have been waiting for 6 months now and it is so frustrated. I hope someone could do something about this. THIS IS FRAUD !!! I will never booking any flight tickets with FlightHub as well.

• Ke
      24th of Feb, 2016

Flight Hub is not professional at all. I canceled my flight once and made it into credit. In other words, I still have money as a credit at Flight Hub. Finally I decided to use my credit for going back to my country and call them. They always told me to call them back in 3 hours because they do not have any seats available and wait to be updated. In fact, It has been happening in 8 days everyday and they never found me a ticket. Finally, I was pretending to called them as a new customer who do not have any credit to them. Surprisingly, they said that they have a lot of seats available for the date that I was trying to book. Then I told them that I want to use my money as a credit there which is 1000 dollar for my ticket. Suddenly, they said their computer is error and I have to call them back in about 2-3 hours. I contacted them since feb 12, 2016 and now its feb 24 and I haven'y got any answered from them. Lastly, they will never call you back although they always ask your number and said in case disconnected they will call us back. I will never ever ever use flight hub anymore.