Flighthub / cancellation refund
I cancelled my ticket on December 1, 2014 (more than 2 months ago!) and on December 1 after my cancellation I was told that I would get my refund within 4-6 weeks. It has been over two months and every time I called them they kept saying its "under process". Now when I called 2 days ago they said that the payment was never initiated and that it will take another 4-6 weeks from now!
I am a student and it is a lot of money for me. I used FlightHub often to book tickets to go home to see my parents but now after this bad experience I probably will never use FlightHub again. I don't know who to get in touch with or when they will refund my money.
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - charged without notice 
- Flighthub - service
- Flighthub - reservation canceled
- Flighthub - spelling correction
- Flighthub - cancellation insurance
- Flighthub - cancelled flight