Fitness First Singapore / Unauthorized charges by neglecting membership cancellation request
To Whom It May Concerns,
I have requested membership cancellation on the month of January to Fitness First. One of the staff from Fitness First Tampines received my request and given me a call. I have informed the staff that I am not convenient to go down personally due to my tight working schedule. I was advised to write in to cancel my membership. I have done what I was told and assure the membership was in the mid of cancelling by their management. I thought it was settled.
Then, I received an email from Fitness First to request me to pay for the membership from February to current month. I find this ridiculous. I called Fitness First Tampines immediately on this issue. As I could not even remember the staff name who I spoke to on January and unable to retrieve the email that I have sent to them via website or phone call recording on the conversation, they require me to pay Feb to current month. If I did not make the payment, they are unable to cancel my membership and continue to charge me. This is totally insane and I felt cheated. Why should I pay for something that I have cancelled? I did not even utilized the gym membership since January.
I need help to stop this insanity from Fitness First.
In frustration for help,
More Fitness First Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness First Bahrain Membership - Bad service 
- Fitness First HK - Bad experience in sheraton gym club, fitness first plus hk 
- Fitness First - Charging credit card without aknowledge 
- Fitness First Fusionopolis - Membership 
- Fitness First - Service 
- Fitness First - fitness first qatar
- Fitness First - inconsistent membership fee and poor front desk attitude
- Fitness First - not much classes during public holiday timetables and fewer experience instructors in this club
- Fitness First - former employee - membership
- Fitness First - strong insults by another member, racism