Fitness First Singapore / unauthorized charges by neglecting membership cancellation request
To whom it may concerns,
I have requested membership cancellation on the month of january to fitness first. One of the staff from fitness first tampines received my request and given me a call. I have informed the staff that I am not convenient to go down personally due to my tight working schedule. I was advised to write in to cancel my membership. I have done what I was told and assure the membership was in the mid of cancelling by their management. I thought it was settled.
Then, I received an email from fitness first to request me to pay for the membership from february to current month. I find this ridiculous. I called fitness first tampines immediately on this issue. As I could not even remember the staff name who I spoke to on january and unable to retrieve the email that I have sent to them via website or phone call recording on the conversation, they require me to pay feb to current month. If I did not make the payment, they are unable to cancel my membership and continue to charge me. This is totally insane and I felt cheated. Why should I pay for something that I have cancelled? I did not even utilized the gym membership since january.
I need help to stop this insanity from fitness first.
In frustration for help,
More Fitness First Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness First Bahrain Membership - bad service 
- Fitness First HK - bad experience in sheraton gym club, fitness first plus hk 
- Fitness First - charging credit card without aknowledge 
- Fitness First Fusionopolis - membership 
- Fitness First - service 
- Fitness First - Equipments , facilities and the manager
- Fitness First - charged by the wrong method
- Fitness First - unable to use passport services in singapore
- Fitness First Doncaster - 24/7 with no lights on
- Fitness First - customer service gilda chatswood