Fitness First / Charged for ended contract
"We are not here to make people happy, we are here to make money" said the customer service of Saarbrücken Fitness First.
I have signed a contract for 6 months with the Fitness First Saarbrücken. Since I was an exchange student who is new in Germany, the membership consultant Nicolina Fabian (43195) spoke to me in English and told me that after my contract ends, I don't need to do anything for cancellation. Two months after my 6 months contract ended, I realized that they were still charging me monthly. When I talked to the customer service and explained the situation, the customer service told me that they need a cancellation letter and even if I sign it today ( two months after my contract ends), I still have to pay three more months to be free from the gym. Upon my request for better informing the new (especially foreign) customers, the customer service told me the following; "We are not here to make people happy, we are here to make money". Don't trust Saarbrücken branch of this company. They lie to you until you sign the contract, and then they never deal with the rest but the money. When I asked her whom to contact to complain, because I don't want to pay for 5 months that I am not using the gym, she said I cannot change anything since they have my signature, and no matter where I complain, they will not be affected by only one single member, and I have to pay in any case.
More Fitness First Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness First Bahrain Membership - Bad service 
- Fitness First HK - Bad experience in sheraton gym club, fitness first plus hk 
- Fitness First - Charging credit card without aknowledge 
- Fitness First Fusionopolis - Membership 
- Fitness First - Service 
- Fitness First - not much classes during public holiday timetables and fewer experience instructors in this club
- Fitness First - former employee - membership
- Fitness First - strong insults by another member, racism
- Fitness First - unavailable facilities @ streatham hill fitness first 
- Fitness First - cancellation of membership