Fit Factory/Fastmelts FCM / Acai Berry Trial

4650 SW 51st Street Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 1-877-350-8480
I ordered the Acai Berry trial for 3.95 which was charged to my cc, then I noticed a charge of 29.95 by fit factory that I did not authorize, I received the trial in the mail today and the paper inside said my cc would be charged 89.31 every month for this Acai Berry product, I called my bank and cancelled my cc.
What a rip off and a scam this is, I am going to also report them to the BBB.
Te

Comments

Su
  15th of Nov, 2008
I requested the free trial and haven't even received the item to even try it and have already been charged the full $89.31. I haven't even gotten the product for the so called free trial and they are already charging me the full price?! SCAM. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is!
Do
  18th of Nov, 2008
I too requested a free trial of acai berry and was charged $3.95 for shipping, which I agreed to. Then the nightmare began. I then received a charge for 29.95 for Fit Factory and now I've received a 90.02 charge for HEALTHIERFORME. I have not received any product and it's 2 weeks later. I have called the number for the acai berry and now for the Healthierforme and I get the same man's voice saying "due to high call volumes they've extended their hour from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and the best time to call is between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. My guess is that there is noone to take these calls. What a waste of my time and energy. Wouldn't you think the slime that does this sort of thing could put their energy into earning their own money. I'm so mad. I'm going to the bank and then the attorney general.
Ge
  30th of Nov, 2008
Same thing has happened to me.
Je
  2nd of Dec, 2008
what a flippin' scam!!! how did anybody solve this? can't stop the charges to my credit card and it is not a solution to cancel as they can still keep billing.
To
  27th of Jan, 2009
Absolutely a total scam> I called within time frame and cancelled, or so I thought. Until I called again to find out where credit was and come to find out, conveniently the person I spoke with doesnt exist. Refuses to put me through to supervisor, wont give address to where this "3rd party center" is located. Nothing. Sent complaint to BBB but am also calling or emailing the FDA, just to get investigation started then maybe they will pay attention.