Fit Factory / Unauthorized credit card charge
I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card for $29.95 to MYTRAINER[protected]. Calling the number led to a company who called themselves Fit Factory, and who explained that I had signed up for a trial period of some service. Now that the trial period was over I was getting charged.
I don't believe I have ever purchased products from these people ... I don't usually buy health supplements or fitness things ... but other online reports have claimed that when purchasing something, there is a hidden checkbox, checked by default, that signs you up for this trial period.
Customer service at the number explained why I was being charged, and easily started processing a refund when I said I was going to dispute the credit card charge.
More Fit Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Fit Factory - Charges on bank acct not aggreed to 
- Fit Factory - fraud! 
- Fit Factory - I never odered anything, dont even know what it is about 
- Fit Factory - Unauthrorized charges 
- Fit Factory - Trying to charge debit for services not ordered
- Fit Factory - Fraudsters 
- Fit Factory - Fraudulent Credit Card Charges
- Fit Factory - $29.95 Charge on ckg account
- Fit Factory - Fraudulent Charges 
- Fit Factory - RIP OFF!!!!!