Fit Factory / Fraudulent Credit Card Charges
For the 3rd month in a row, my credit card has been charged $29.95 by something called "#WWWSELFHELPFFCOM800 O." There's a phone number associated with the charge: [protected] NV. When you call that number, you get a call center in the Phillipines -- they told me that the charge was for something called "Fit Factory, " and that I've subscribed to an online weight loss program through them. I have not done any such thing; I'm not even overweight. Obviously, "Fit Factory" is a bunch of crooks!! I've had my bank reverse the first two charges, but the charges keep coming, even though the call center in the Phillipines promises that the charge will be reversed and that my "account, " which I never set up, has been closed. BEWARE!
More Fit Factory Complaints & Reviews
- Fit Factory - Charges on bank acct not aggreed to 
- Fit Factory - fraud! 
- Fit Factory - I never odered anything, dont even know what it is about 
- Fit Factory - Trying to charge debit for services not ordered
- Fit Factory - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- Fit Factory - Fraudsters 
- Fit Factory - $29.95 Charge on ckg account
- Fit Factory - Fraudulent Charges 
- Fit Factory - RIP OFF!!!!!
- Fit Factory - Fraudulent Charge