Fisher & Paykel / Substandard Product
Purchased a brand new Aquasmart Washing Machine in January 2009 and had nothing but problems. Had called for service man twice to find that the pump in the machine needs replacing. This problem has been ongoing since the first call out and was advised back then my machine was working properly even though I had clothing evidence to prove otherwise. F&P will not replace my machine will only replace pump and I would not have a problem with this if I bought it as a factory second but I paid $1000.00 for a substandard product. Whilst speaking to fisher & paykel staff in the customer care dept who advised that my part had been ordered the staff member even agreed that they would not like it if there machine was only 4 mths old and needed to be repaired yet I am expected to have my 4 month old machine repaired and to cop it sweet. Poor product, poor customer service yet you pay top $$$ for a substandard item.
More Fisher & Paykel Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service call
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine and a condenser dryer
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician