Fisher & Paykel / Rebate fraud!
I bought a whole set of Kitchen appliances with a promotion of getting a rebate for the double drawer dishwasher ($1,419.00) back in July 2006. We should received the rebate within 12 weeks as the promotion stated, but it has been 30 weeks now and we still don't receive it. We have been calling Fisher & Paykel's promotion center, the rebate center (3rd party vendor they used for rebate service), and their central office since October 2006, but each time we get a promise of getting it with certain number business days. This has gone too far that we start to believe this is scam, or hook, or fraud that they don't intend to issue the rebate.
More Fisher & Paykel Complaints & Reviews
- Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove - Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced! 
- DCS (Fisher & Paykel) - DCS WO-227SS wall oven 
- Fisher & Paykel Singel Drawer Dishwasher - Lemon Dishwasher - Poor Warranty Service 
- Fisher & Paykel - Blistered interior, poor performance 
- Fisher & Paykel - DO NOT BUY WASHER OR DRYER!!
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service call
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - freestanding cooker
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - washing machine and a condenser dryer
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - technician
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances - service