Fisher & Paykel / Rebate fraud!

I bought a whole set of Kitchen appliances with a promotion of getting a rebate for the double drawer dishwasher ($1,419.00) back in July 2006. We should received the rebate within 12 weeks as the promotion stated, but it has been 30 weeks now and we still don't receive it. We have been calling Fisher & Paykel's promotion center, the rebate center (3rd party vendor they used for rebate service), and their central office since October 2006, but each time we get a promise of getting it with certain number business days. This has gone too far that we start to believe this is scam, or hook, or fraud that they don't intend to issue the rebate.

Thanks, mark.

Ma

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Sep, 2007

I agree, I am having gthe same issue with Fisher and Paykel, on their DCS line. We are out $1200.00 US on the rebates. While we are not months and month out, we are still very concerned. We understand that some unethical businesses use rebates as a way to attract business with no intent to pay out. They will turn a deaf ear and finally you go away and they pocket the money.

Okay, Fisher and Paykel, if you are reading this. Pay up!!! and stop hiding.

• Dr
      7th of Jul, 2008

Those sons of ### have done the same with me.I bought appliances in 2007 and sent in my form with no results.I have called three times and keep being switched around with no results.I'll get to the bottom of this soon.

• Vh
      10th of Jan, 2010

I didn't use the rebate, but I spent $950.00 on their washing machine. It was suppose to be top of the line with a ton of money saving features. This great machine lasted four years and now the control panel AND pump went out. It will cost $500.00 plus to fix this pig. I, ll be spending my money on a Kenmore and be done with it!!!

• Sw
      27th of Oct, 2010

I just sent in the rebate paperwork and they are refusing service, mind you it's only a $75 rebate, but still.