First National Bank [FNB] / terrible show of customer service by employee
While I was standing waiting on a teller in the Innes St Salisbury branch, I witnessed an employee (Brandy I think) ask another woman (short blond hair, not sure of name) a question and at that time I heard the blonde start speaking very nasty and hollering at the other woman. The brunette employee started crying while the blonde woman huffed and walked off. It was very unprofessional and embarrassing to watch. I walked out and will never come to this branch ever again.
It was so sad to witness this and to see a co-worker treat another that way was terrible. The verbal abuse was gut wrenching and should never happen to anyone.
This is not the first time I have seen the little blonde woman speak to other employees this way but it will be my last.
More First National Bank [FNB] Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank - stay away from these guys