First Data Global Leasing/merchant Lynx Services — lied to us about a lease we never authorized
I never signed a lease with your company. I returned their credit card processing machine when I changed banking accounts.
I signed an agreement with Merchant Lynx to process our credit cards. I signed a contract with them with no lease attached. Nowhere does it mention a lease from First Date or anyone.
I was not given truthful information by Merchant Lynx. I was informed that I must use their machine, but could return it if I wished to cancel their service.
I canceled Merchant Lynx service on January 30th 2009. They gave me the address to which I could mail the card processing machine, which I did with delivery confirmation. They told me there would be no termination fee. This is confirmed in writing by the Merchant Lynx sales rep. (Eric Makris). This can be confirmed by looking at Eric Makris’s notation on the Addendum to Merchant Agreement.
In conclusion, I was never told anything about First Data in general, or a lease in particular.
It is our company’s policy to never lease equipment.
More First Data Global Leasing/merchant Lynx Services Complaints & Reviews
- First Data Merchant Services - I hope no one uses this company 
- First Data Merchant Services - beware 
- First Data Global Leasing - credit card processing 
- First Data Merchant Services - First Data Global Leasing - corrupt and dishonest company 
- First Data Merchant Services - deceptive business practices 
- First Data Global Leasing - lease scam 
- First Data - 500.00 early termination fee 
- Bank of America & FirstData Merchant Services - hidden fees 
- First Data Global Leasing - they tell you no fee then I signed the contract and then there was a $159 a month lease for 4 years
- First Data - contract cancellation