First Choice Power / No choice

United States Review updated:
3.75

Having been with First Choice for 4 years and a small business. 3 months ago they starting raising prices and last month was a double of previous bills. When I called them they were no help - said there were no plans available for small business. They were at $.242 / KW. They have lost my business forever and I will being paying $.118 per KW for the next 3 yrs fixed. Farewell 1st choice hope everyone switches to someone else - why wouldn't they? The customer service rep was in a bad mood and was no help. I guess they have been getting many calls just like mine.
Va

Comments

St
  6th of Oct, 2008
They are screwing me too - more then doubled the rate in one billing cycle without any notification. Immediately I changed companies after realizing they were screwing their customers over to steal money from them but with the time for the change to occure from the moment I found out a total of 3 billing cycles went through so now they want me to pay over 3 grand for 3 months electricity which should have cost me $1, 100. Unreal!!! Screw them - my credit is already screwed from a recent divorce when wife tried to steal all my money - she only suceeded in destroying my credit and setting back financially for a years or so. Now I will just add First Choice Power on my WHO TOO SCREW BACK list. . .

First Choice Power Logo First Choice Power