First Abu Dhabi Banksalary was on hold although payment of loan had been done

I made my settlement Nov 24 in FAB umm alquine branch, with a promise that salary will be credit.
Salary credited Nov 26, nov 27 I visited the branch, as implied nothing to worry salary will be credited anytime.
Dec 4 visit again the branch, once again not resolve, daily visit with brach still not resolved, went to sharja branch still they dont know why salary is not credit to customer, visited main branch abu dhabi still could not resolve the issue.
Complain through phone banking done Dec 5, but nobody contacted me to give me final answer.
other bank is starting harassing me becues im not able to pay bills, as my salry was hold by FAB.

My
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

• Om
      Jan 06, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank - customer service and communication
    mussaffah m11 520 First Removalists, office number 10
    abu dhabi
    United Arab Emirates

unbelievable service, extremely poor. im regretting the decision to start banking with you. four days trying to contact you and no answer. is that for real. going to the branch and they say to call the customer service and customer service does not reply for four days. noway

• Aj
      Jun 18, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - FAB customer service is worse ever seen customer services.
    United Arab Emirates

I sent then many emails also called on customer service and asked them to provide m the cancellation status of the credit card Credit Card Number: 5242******8015, but they are replying at all. I need it very very urgently on my email registered with FAB.

• Je
      Jun 25, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank - Not updating my records in central banks credit bureau
    FAB in Dubai
    bankfab.com

I made several calls & complaints with FAB not updating
    central bank - credit bureau (cb) that I have no liabilities.
    since Jan 2019 I was cleared and until today Jun-19 It is still showing and FAB closed my case in May-19 indicating they have updated my record in CB, I have sent several emails [protected]@bankfab.com still nothing was done.

Aug 10, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - Delaying in releasing loan funds
    United Arab Emirates

The bank is very slow in releasing loan . It's being more than 2 months waiting for funds after fulfilling all formalities.

• Na
      Aug 26, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - Everything
    United Arab Emirates

Just awful service, awful systems and awful staff behavior. Nothing ever works and it seems those poor employees are caught between so many customer complains and unsupportive infrastructure.

• Vi
      Sep 03, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - Cheque book request cannot be done

Sir,

Please note that even after 3 visits to FAB customer support and performed all the necessities have they requested, I am still unable to make a cheque book request, error which appears follows. Kindly action immediately.

"Dear Customer, issue of cheque is restricted for this account"

Best Regards