Firestone Complete Auto Care / Unauthorized Credit Account Activated

1 Fort Leonard Wood, MO, United States Review updated:

I recently went in to firestone to have my car checked, struts were damaged, I authorized replacement, I inquired about the credit card from CFNA, the mechanic asked me some general information then printed the Credit Card agreement, I read the fine print then told him that based off of the interest rate that I would not like to apply, he said "its too late I already activated the account through the system" I said, " I didnt authorize you to do that and I didnt sign an agreement" he said "but you gave me your information, andthat all I need"
DING DING DING CREDIT CARD FRAUD RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE< UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE

Comments

• Dh
      24th of Aug, 2009

This is a scam running between Firestone and CFNA credit card. They will first make you open this card saying there is a discount which there is none as they just jack up the price and show the discount . Once your credit card is put on your firestone account, the folks at firestone charge the card without authorization. After this the CFNA credit card company will just ignore any complaints and send you an invoice from Firestone that you have never seen before.

Here is what happened with me. I took my car for engine stalling while the car was running. Firestone told me they first need to do a $80 diagnostic check to find out the exact reason. After that they called me and said need to replace battery and terminal wires. I said fine go ahead and then got a call to pick up my car. At this time the car wont even start. They had already charged the card once till now.

Now they told me they will fix the problem and finally next day, i picked up my car. While picking up the car i was told there is no extra charge. After a week, i went to the cfna website and see an extra charge of 400 $ made. This charge was unauthorized and unknown to me. I finally cancelled my card. This is a huge scam.