[Resolved] Firestone Complete Auto Carecathedral city, ca stole $20 from me.

As I often did in past years, I went there for an oil change and asked them to rotate my tires. Oil change and tire rotation was entered on the bill. They refused to rotate my tires but instead did the spiel about you need new tires, like RIGHT NOW! The gauge showed a good 10 to 15, 000 miles left on those tires. I said "not today - just rotate them." They refused to rotate those tires. So I paid up and left, only to see they charged me $20 for a tire rotation they refused to do. I sent them a copy of the bill because on Yelp, they said they wanted to make sure I was a satisfied customer. No $20 refund showed up in 1 1/2 billing cycles after they got that email. Shysters. Stay away. Lots of other places around there to get your oil changed.

• Resolution statement

************They finally issued a refund for the charged service they didn't do.************** Nothing more to say...need 120 characters to post this..., ah, hmmm... lets see...Thunder Bay Ontario got 14" of snow yesterday. 120 yet?

Sep 01, 2016

Comments

•   Oct 05, 2016

Two and a half billing periods later, still no refund of the $20 they billed for something they didn't do. Two phony responses to my review regarding this on Yelp, to which I responded. Still no refund. Stay out of here for reasons I have stated above.

•   Nov 16, 2016

Posted complaint on another site, to which Firestone replied. About two months later, the new manager responded, I went to the store, and my $20 was credited to my account. In these instances post complaints on multiple sites and be patient (I guess).