[Resolved] Firestone Complete Auto Care — cathedral city, ca stole $20 from me.
As I often did in past years, I went there for an oil change and asked them to rotate my tires. Oil change and tire rotation was entered on the bill. They refused to rotate my tires but instead did the spiel about you need new tires, like RIGHT NOW! The gauge showed a good 10 to 15, 000 miles left on those tires. I said "not today - just rotate them." They refused to rotate those tires. So I paid up and left, only to see they charged me $20 for a tire rotation they refused to do. I sent them a copy of the bill because on Yelp, they said they wanted to make sure I was a satisfied customer. No $20 refund showed up in 1 1/2 billing cycles after they got that email. Shysters. Stay away. Lots of other places around there to get your oil changed.
************They finally issued a refund for the charged service they didn't do.************** Nothing more to say...need 120 characters to post this..., ah, hmmm... lets see...Thunder Bay Ontario got 14" of snow yesterday. 120 yet?
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees 
- Firestone - manager 
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge 
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service