[Resolved] Finrite Administrators / telkom/finrite insurance
I switched over from Vodacom last year.
Ever since I purchased my Galaxy S8+, I experienced problems with my monthly Insurance Premium.
In December we managed to sort out the problem, but it continues.
After numerous complaints to both companies the double premium became a single premium and the problem continues monthly.
I should be paying R242 and I'm paying R440?
This now from Jan to August 2018 - If not resolved, I will have to consider cancelling my Insurance
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018
Good day Sir/Madam
We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.
Could you kindly provide us with your ID/account number in order to assist.
Finrite Complaints Department
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone claim/repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - c surance