[Resolved] Finrite Administrators / cellphone repairs

I have insurance from Game for insurance on a Samsung cellphone. Every month my premium is deducted. I reported my phone as broken between April and May 2018.

I went to Game at Greenacres and spoke to Hollard Insurance at the Game store the day after my phone broke. They contacted me almost a month later for a copy of my ID. I emailed my ID to them 3 times but they refuse to acknowledge receipt of these emails. For 5 months I am still paying insurance for a phone which I cannot use.

I have noted on the internet that there are a large number of complaints regarding the service of Hollard and Finite.

I need my phone fixed. I need the insurance cancelled. I am going to lodge many complaints via different websites and social media until I get results.

This is totally unacceptable. Many people are having the same bad service as I am. I am paying for something I have service I have not received and still paying for an insurance of which the item insured is no longer usable.

Finrite Administrators

• Resolution statement

• Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018

Good day Sir/Madam

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.

Could you kindly provide us with your ID/account number in order to assist.

Kind regards