[Resolved] Finrite Administrators / cellphone repairs
I have insurance from Game for insurance on a Samsung cellphone. Every month my premium is deducted. I reported my phone as broken between April and May 2018.
I went to Game at Greenacres and spoke to Hollard Insurance at the Game store the day after my phone broke. They contacted me almost a month later for a copy of my ID. I emailed my ID to them 3 times but they refuse to acknowledge receipt of these emails. For 5 months I am still paying insurance for a phone which I cannot use.
I have noted on the internet that there are a large number of complaints regarding the service of Hollard and Finite.
I need my phone fixed. I need the insurance cancelled. I am going to lodge many complaints via different websites and social media until I get results.
This is totally unacceptable. Many people are having the same bad service as I am. I am paying for something I have service I have not received and still paying for an insurance of which the item insured is no longer usable.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Finrite Administrators Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018
Good day Sir/Madam
We acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we would like to assist you accordingly in investigating the matter.
Could you kindly provide us with your ID/account number in order to assist.
Finrite Complaints Department
More Finrite Administrators Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- Finrite Administrators - cellphone claim/repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - c surance