Fingerhut / they automatically signed me up for their membership!
I decided to try www.fingerhut.com and purchased several items from them. They also offered me to sign up and to become a member, but I refused and said that I just wanted to order something and not interested in any memberships. So I received my items and was very happy. Quality was great and my order arrived in reasonable time. One month later I received a message stating I have to pay my monthly fee. I immediately contacted customer service and they told that I was signed up and need to pay for the membership! That was done automatically! I never wanted to sign up and now I owe them money for who knows what! It is not fair!!Stay away from fingerhut!!
More Fingerhut Complaints & Reviews
- Fingerhut - fraud 
- Fingerhut - safeline plus 
- Fingerhut - order/customer service 
- Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
- Fingerhut - they sell crap jewelry
- Fingerhut - fraudulent account 
- Fingerhut - product not received 
- Fingerhut - wanting me to pay for something I never received
- Fingerhut - they lie on their contract promising increases when you pay on time
- Fingerhut - overpricing