Fingerhut Axsys National Bank / collection notice for never owned credit!

I have received a collection notice from Fingerhut Axsys National Bank from island national i have never had credit with them and it was issued in 1998 i was between 15 and 16 yr old. What the hell is that?

Su

Comments

• Je
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Fingerhut - Fingerhut Credit
    Grass Valley
    California
    fingerhut.com

The raise your credit limit, but if you don't spend the amount they raised your limit, they remove it which causes your credit score to drop. They use this as a threat tactic to make you spend more.

• Ca
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Fingerhut - I’m never doing business with them again!
    Detroit
    Michigan

So I called myself paying partial of my bill which my payments are only $18 a month. So I paid $12 and they called me in the due date about six dollars I don't like that I was even behind I always pay on time I know when the bill is due I didn't need them to call on the due date I don't want anything else from them.

• Di
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Fingerhut - Down payment still pending
    Soddy Daisy
    Tennessee

Ok so how is it that my down payment is still so now I can't order anything else BUT I have already received the item that the down payment was for
    RIDDLE ME THAT

• Bs
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Fingerhut - trying to order online from fingerhut

I get best customer status from you saying I have a &1, 200.00 credit but tried before Christmas to order a $700.00 tv from you and could not. customer no. 2753256478 I want be ording from you again!!

6th of Sep, 2018
    Fingerhut - Credit Reporting

As a customer who's account was late due to communication error/statement errors they would not remove the late payment on my credit report which brought my score down a great number. Now I'm stuck with these bad comments yet still I'm up to date with my payments. I called and asked if they could remove it and they won't. They could but won't.

• Co
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Fingerhut - shut down or closed

The companys web site has seem to been shut down u cant logg into it any more it says denied access I am not surprised the products they send either dont show up or are wrong

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Fingerhut - Service

I will not recommend Fingerhut to anyone. I had a credit of 900 and I ordered a few products, I just found out that I have only made one payment when I have been making payments for the last 8 months.
    I tried to speak to a supervisor who did not want to help me.
    Incredible Horrible Company.

• Me
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Fingerhut - Holsted Jewelers
    Plattekill, New York

Would like to cancel holsted from my account. When purchase saids free, i'm getting charged 72.00 on my fingerhut account. Since January this year i been sending back the jewelry, and still getting charged for something i don't have. So please cancel Holsted from my account. Thank You