Findlay Toyota — dishonest car dealers
Do not buy at Findlay Toyota, it's a rip-off!!! Dishonest dealers!
I do not recommend buying from Findlay Toyota. They are liars and crooks. Especially their internet sales manager Rick Glenn.
They sold the car we were negotiating on to somebody else without letting us know. Rick Glenn lied to us and he is nothing but a dishonest salesman, which is unfortunately what most car salesmen are.
I recommend going through car brokers, we got a firm and better price than at Findlay Toyota.
Don't give Findlay Toyota your money! It's not just the salesmen, John Barr, Rich Abajian - General Manager/Co-Owner, and Findlay himself know what's going on and encourage those policies.
More Findlay Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.