Fifth Third Bank / tax deposit missing
For three months I have been asking 53 to provide the IRS with an advice of credit to track my tax deposit for my employee witholding. My branch has assured me that the matter has been settled twice, only to have the IRS contact me again stating the matter is not settled due the failure of fifth third to provide an advice of credit.
Either 53 can't or won't provide this information as requested which leave me with the desicion of whether to find a new bank.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm