Fido Wireless / service and unautorized charges
Fido has been a disappointment from the start. Their fees have increased without notice, services are extremely difficult to access and only pre-authorized payments are allowed on a pay as you go program (unless you are prepare to pay every month on a fix date with the threat of being discontinued every time). There are no programs that allow you to apply credit to your account, which can be used over the course of several months. The worse came once I stop using the phone. Fido kept taking payments off my credit cards for months. The only way I could solve the problem is by canceling my credit card number. Of course I was given the run around (by design?!!) when I ask to make an official complain. I do not recommend Fido to my worst enemies.
More Fido Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Fido - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- Fido - billing fraud 
- Fido - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- Fido - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- Fido - unfair billing and worst customer service
- [Resolved] Fido - rude employee at westwood mall fido booth
- [Resolved] Fido - about my billing and usage
- [Resolved] Fido - internet