[Resolved] Fido Mobile — employee behavior
I went to the fido booth at the montreal trust center on novembre 29, 2018 at around 8 pm. The two employees were very rude and unpleasant. I asked them very politely how I can change my plan and although I was speaking in french (because my english is bad), the girl replied in english and talked to me as if I was an idiot for asking how can I change my plan. Then she took her phone and started chating with her friends while I was still there waiting for some guidance or just an answer. I was later told by the other guy who works there that I can call the customer hotline to change my plan.
Extremely unpleasant experience! I work in customer service and this is unacceptable.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Fido Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018
Julien here from Fido's social media team.
I'm sorry to read about your experience. This is definitely not the kind of experience that we want for our customers.
I have flagged the situation to the employees' manager. If you still need help changing your plan, don't hesitate to contact us via PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter and we'll be happy to help!
More Fido Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing