FGB - First Gulf Bank / credit card insurance
i am really disappointed by the customer service FGB provides. There was 360 Insurance fraudulently activated on my card by one of the FGB staff and i complained the customer service team and asked them to listen to the call. i was dragged from pillar to post and nothing has been done since one month. It looks like no one is willing to entertain customer complaints as they clearly know they were not being compliant. Further more my calls were coldly transferred to active insurance team and the staff i spoke to was very unprofessional. He refused to let me speak to his manager and made a false promise that his manager will call me before 5 pm. His name was "Sagar Moolani". He had no knowledge of what he was talking and clearly seem frustrated on the call as he just wanted to get away from it. However i called back and re-registered the complaint.
There are two references No of the complaints but no action has been taken yet for any of these complaints.
The two reference no are SR8867938 and SR8964267.
If the quality monitoring team can listen to the calls when my insurance was activated the issue can be resolved. However i am not sure if anyone will get back to me and solve this issue.
More FGB - First Gulf Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware! 
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease 
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan 
- First Gulf Bank - credit card 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt 
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw