Festiva Resorts / beware, scam alert

We were told we would receive a free Carnival 4 night cruise for listening to a 90 minute presentation. That turned into 3 hours and with me being rude and insisting that we have to leave. Be prepared for them to insult your intelligence and basically tell you if you love your family you will buy this. Hope you have an additional 30k lying around but if not they will finance you for about $600 a month. But really what is the cost of love, right? And if you don't spend 30K after there presentation they don't want to see you again. YOu won't be allowed back because you would be like a bad date and why would they want to go on a bad date again? I'm not making this up. It was so over the top it was almost funny, but just a bit too insulting to be funny. After we finally left with our free cruise pamphlet I called to see what fees were involved. Well as I should have guessed it was a scam!! The free cruise was only $9.92 cheaper than if I just went to Carnivals website and booked it myself. What a waste of my day. Don't get fooled like we did!!! If it sounds to good to be true it is!! FESTIVA LIES!!!

Comments

• Va
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Of course you are not a real family person. I have used this company for over 5 years. I purchased because I see the saving, over time, that my family and I will make. If you like motels then move on as I don't want someone like yourself lying next to me by the pool with your derogatory insults and ignorance. If you want to pay Paris Hilton a portion of her income then continue to rent. Oh, by the way, are you a renter or home owner, either way, you are paying maintence fees, insurance, taxes, upkeep and so on, unless you live in a real dump.

• Sh
      17th of Jan, 2011

My name is sherry council. I have been dealing with festiva for two years. I have never been able to book a vacation! I'm currently trying to book a vacation for our family on my daughters 21st birthday. Once again we are getting the absolute run around. Just like the other customers state all of a sudden we had to pay $288 to make a reservation. After we paid the all of a sudden new few, we then had to wait 2 days to make the resevation. We have done this before. When we call in two days there will not be anything available. I will keep you updated. We live in Florida I would like to know if there is an agency to report them to. They have made things very tough for me and I plan on doing the same for them.