Festiva Resorts / lack of availability - fraud
I purchased timeshare points in November 2007 at the Peppertree Ocean Club and unsuccessfully tried to reserve a week at any of the Peppertree beach facilities. there were rooms available to rent but not available to the timeshare owners.
When I called to move my unused points from 2008 to 2009 the owner's representative confirmed that they are room reserved to sell and not available to timeshare owners.
The maintenance fee went up for 2009 and for what reason? the owners can't get a room so they have to pay maintenance so Festiva can rent the rooms?
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers 
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud 
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity 
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating 
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts: charleston, south carolina 
- Festiva Adventure Club - timeshare 
- Festiva - horrible company 
- Festiva - Cabins at Green Mountains - Branson - festiva resorts 
- Festiva Adventure Club - Timeshare
- Festiva - peppertree atlantic beach resort