FerrellGas / Awful company
Late last spring I decided to quit buying propane from Ferrellgas because their prices were getting out of hand. I told the delivery driver not to fill my tank; that I would use the remaining propane up and then have them remove their tank. At the time the tank was approximately 50% full.
The tank is now at 20% capacity (or approximately 55 gallons) and yesterday I received a bill from Ferrellgas. They've charged me $200 for a "Low Usage Fee."
It's ridiculous. I've been in continuous residence here and have been using the gas in the tank as I always have, year in and year out.
I planned on having Ferrellgas remove the tank when it became 5% full since they won't reimburse me for any fuel remaining in the tank.
What can I do? I'm being ripped off!
More FerrellGas Complaints & Reviews
- FerrellGas - Price gouge, harassed to leave! 
- FerrellGas - Fraud and cheating! 
- FerrellGas - Unauthorized delivery & lp charges! 
- FerrellGas - Deceptive Billing
- FerrellGas - Mysterious Price Increase 
- FerrellGas - tank owner
- FerrellGas - Delivery services
- FerrellGas - Non-response to emergency gas leak, poor customer service
- FerrellGas - Propane Delivery
- FerrellGas - Propane delivery company