FBA Stores / education program and fulfillment company

1 East Weymouth, MA, United States Review updated:

I and about 20-50 other Students have paid a great deal of money to be educated by Adam and Chris Bowser who claim to have made millions from their business. I began in August of 2015 and each time I get together with them they are constantly pitching their new and improved services but have yet to fulfill the promises made from August of 2015. It started with a free workshop on how to sell on Amazon, then it went to a $1000 3-day workshop, which was just enough to get you interested in learning more. Then it went onto a $35k investment into their lifetime education program, personal coaching and access to the "great deals" and their fulfillment program. When you couldn't get any help from the Coaches that they say are experienced in doing this business, and they are not, most just got hired and have never had their own amazon store or have a successful amazon store, or they don't answer the phones or call you back. In evitable they sell you on the master mentor program getting you to fork out $20 so you get the personalized attention, that they should have been giving you in the first place. They sell you stuff that appears to not sell in anyone else's store, probably stuff that got sent back from someone else's store. And now its in your store taking up storage space which amazon charges you a great deal for. I've spent over $100k+ with them easily for products some, I lost money on while selling on Amazon. can you believe I actually paid more than I made to sell it on Amazon? who does that? In any case, I've pleaded with them on countless occasion to get things square away, almost 2-years later and I'm still working that out. I finally said I want out and I'm done. I asked for my money back 1/2 of what I've invested in their company and we are at a cross road where many others and I are seeking to get our investments back via a Class Action Law Suit. They leave us no choice.

He says "if anyone is not happy with what they received from us, he will more than happily, give them a refund" but actions do not always match the words, because people have been trying to get refunds from them for months and they will not answer emails, or phone calls.

I have lots and lots of documents, names and testimonies from other people but I don't see any way of uploading the files besides the pictures.

• Updated by BewareFBAStores, Jun 07, 2017

Actually, it was an additional $20, 000...not $20 hahaha sorry for the error

Be
Apr 30, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      7th of Jun, 2017

I would very much like to get in touch with the writer of this complaint. I have had the same experience. Please contact me at joshrink@aol.com.

• Be
      7th of Jun, 2017

@Kitty Jo whats your story?

• Ba
      8th of Jul, 2017

I signed up before researching this company and was scheduled to attend today. Thank you for sharing this information...you have saved me two hours! Good luck.

• Ri
      12th of Jul, 2017

I am also out of $995.00 plus $34, 995.00 from FBA Stores, $3, 000.00 from Wcap Financial/Seed Capital Inc., /CreditNav, and misc other expenses. And getting a run-around for sometime for refund. They promised 100% money back guarantee. And same thing, the cost of product plus all the additional cost and fees are usually more then the cost of sale. They also mentioned several times in the 3-days training that once setup, we all will be making a minimum of 25% ROI every 2 weeks. With this calculation, they must have made well over $200, 000.00 so far on my money and are still not returning my money.

15th of Sep, 2017

I am looking to join a class action lawsuit to get some money back from this scam program. I have lost my credit rating and this will bankrupt me if I can't get my refund. Please contact me if possible.
    Christine Wright

• Ri
      21st of Nov, 2017

I am a victim myself of this FBA Stores. I attended a 3-day seminar in March 2017 and paid $995 for it. Six (6) months passed and I was not able to achieve what was promised in the seminar. I did my best in establishing sources, like Made-in-China, Alibaba, and other Discount stores, but nothing succeeded. I decided to quit and so I asked for the refund of my $995 as promised but FBA Stores gave me the a run-around in trying to get the refund. The 100% refund that they claim is never true. It is a scam indeed to have been victimized by them.
    Whoever is planning to file a class suit, please include me and three other couples who joined me in attending the seminar. My email is rugalinato@yahoo.com.

• So
      3rd of Jan, 2018

My Sister and I agreed all You are saying are true. We signed up last year 2017. We paid $35, 000. Its Jan 2018 We have not made any money and now im getting hard time to pay my credit card.This people big time liar. Last year on Dec 2017 someone called us offering their automatic retail arbitrage software that cost you $3, 000. Please this people has to stop ripping people off. Here our email nihyasawal@sbcglobal.net
    kaykyle96@gmail.com

• My
      6th of Apr, 2018

Has a class action suit been filed yet? I would very much like to be part of a class action suit. My husband has also paid just under $36, 000 and has not made even a penny back since October 2017.

• My
      6th of Apr, 2018

Has a class action suit been filed yet? I would very much like to be part of a class action suit. I have also paid just under $36, 000 and have not made even a penny back since October 2017. Please contact me if there is a pending class action suit or will be one in the near future. Bestfinds276@gmail.com.

• Ks
      19th of Apr, 2018

Please contact me if/when a class action suit is/has been filed. I would very much like to be a part of the class action suit. I have paid well over $50K and have not made a penny back since May 2017. Please contact me if there is a pending class action suit or will be one in the near future. kstoresglobal@sbcglobal.net

• Sc
      22nd of Apr, 2018

Wow, I wish I would have did some research before attending the 3 day seminar in March in Silver Springs, MD. It looks like they were getting desperate and knew the end was coming soon. My class was only $495 but during the first few hours they were offering additionally training/coaching from $8K-35K. I nagged the heck out of the lady who was our group leader for the list of 500 wholesalers that they kept talking about. All the way up until the last moment before I left Andria said "I'm working on it" and "haven't heard back yet". She said I'll email you...I told her "I'll never get an email". She was shocked I was so blunt. To date. No email . I tried to contact the company. Nothing back. And now the website is not operational. Big time scam. Sorry to hear that a lot of people lost a great deal of money with this bogus proposition. I see that there is a lawsuit from Amazon and the Attorney General of Washington is going after them. Hopefully they will feel financial pain but I'm thinking they spent it all.

28th of Apr, 2018

Please contact me if there is a pending class action suit or if there will be one in the future.
    This scam has cost my parents a large sum of money. A.novakovic22@gmail.com.

28th of Apr, 2018

Specifically contact me if you're in British Columbia, Canada.

• Bu
      14th of May, 2018

We too would be interested in joining a class action suit. jbunn@lifemadesimple.store. Thank you.

• Gt
      23rd of May, 2018

We have also been duped and have paid the $36000 +. We have been fighting a losing battle using their techniques and our products are now lost due to the shut down of FBA Stores Fulfillment center. Is there a class action suit we can join?

23rd of May, 2018

We to were taken over on this Scam. All the promises they made were untrue. I'm am contacting the Attorney General in New Jersey tomorrow, I sent a email to the lead prosecutor in the case yesterday. I'm looking for anyone to speak with that understands a little how this works. We are out over $60, 000 when said and done.

• Rl
      31st of Jul, 2018

I would also like to be a part of any class action suit against FBA...Nothing that they promised would happen has happened. Email is rlpro316@gmail.com

• Je
      21st of Aug, 2018
    FBA Stores - Coaching skills & Methods
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    sales@jjsunlimitedllc.com

Do not get sold into thinking your going to make any money or even getting your money back. I know they preach that you can get your money back even when you do all that they expect you to do. They will attempt to make a $500 settlement with your $11, 000.00 investment

• Sh
      30th of Aug, 2018

Has anyone started a class action suit in MA? If so please let me know at shopsmartmarket@yahoo.com . We also have lost a lot of money with Adam. My mother took out her retirement money just to pay off all the credit cards used for FBA Adam.

• Te
      31st of Aug, 2018

Sadly, I am yet one more person that would like to join a class-action suit. I signed up for the $35K and also fell for the Auto Arbitrage for another $3K. Like many others I am dealing with paying the credit cards that Average Joe set up for another $3, 500.00. Please put me on the contact list if a case gets filed at 48tenderheart@cox.net.

• Su
      22nd of Sep, 2018

I hope a class-action law suit will be started in Massachusetts. I just found this link regarding "complaints/FBA-Stores". Back on 11/16/2014, I attended a 3 day seminar in Boston, MA. I foolishly signed up for their Diamond Coaching Plan - "Amazon Insider Network" Mentoring Program at a cost of $19, 995.00. Immediately, Adam started pushing me to purchase products through (FBA) Fulfillment by Adam, with products that he recommended, stating I would easily make 20% Profit Margins, if not more. I ordered 3 different shipments to send to Amazon totaling an additional $13, 000.00 between 11/21/2014 thru 12/31/2014. All of these were products that were recommended by Adam and then Skyler. Everything started going downhill right away, not receiving my "Personal Weekly 1 on 1 Coaching Sessions" on a regular basis, coaches not calling they should or leave me hanging all day & never called, receiving damaged products, etc. I won't go into more details regarding this horrible scam by the Bowser brothers, as I know many more have gone through this nightmare. Bottom line, after trying to succeed on my own for 2 years & losing more and more $, I finally closed my account & had to refinance my home to pay off my credit cards or go bankrupt. Please put me on the contact list if a class-action law suit ever gets filed. My contact email is suzi.celes01@gmail.com