FBA Stores

Posted: Apr 30, 2017 by

education program and fulfillment company

I and about 20-50 other Students have paid a great deal of money to be educated by Adam and Chris Bowser who claim to have made millions from their business. I began in August of 2015 and each time I get together with them they are constantly pitching their new and improved services but have yet to fulfill the promises made from August of 2015. It started with a free workshop on how to sell on Amazon, then it went to a $1000 3-day workshop, which was just enough to get you interested in learning more. Then it went onto a $35k investment into their lifetime education program, personal coaching and access to the "great deals" and their fulfillment program. When you couldn't get any help from the Coaches that they say are experienced in doing this business, and they are not, most just got hired and have never had their own amazon store or have a successful amazon store, or they don't answer the phones or call you back. In evitable they sell you on the master mentor program getting you to fork out $20 so you get the personalized attention, that they should have been giving you in the first place. They sell you stuff that appears to not sell in anyone else's store, probably stuff that got sent back from someone else's store. And now its in your store taking up storage space which amazon charges you a great deal for. I've spent over $100k+ with them easily for products some, I lost money on while selling on Amazon. can you believe I actually paid more than I made to sell it on Amazon? who does that? In any case, I've pleaded with them on countless occasion to get things square away, almost 2-years later and I'm still working that out. I finally said I want out and I'm done. I asked for my money back 1/2 of what I've invested in their company and we are at a cross road where many others and I are seeking to get our investments back via a Class Action Law Suit. They leave us no choice.

He says "if anyone is not happy with what they received from us, he will more than happily, give them a refund" but actions do not always match the words, because people have been trying to get refunds from them for months and they will not answer emails, or phone calls.

I have lots and lots of documents, names and testimonies from other people but I don't see any way of uploading the files besides the pictures.

FBA StoresFBA StoresFBA StoresFBA StoresFBA StoresFBA StoresFBA Stores

Updated by BewareFBAStores, Jun 07, 2017
Actually, it was an additional $20, 000...not $20 hahaha sorry for the error
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

A  7th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I would very much like to get in touch with the writer of this complaint. I have had the same experience. Please contact me at joshrink@aol.com.
N  7th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kitty Jo whats your story?
N  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I signed up before researching this company and was scheduled to attend today. Thank you for sharing this information...you have saved me two hours! Good luck.
A  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am also out of $995.00 plus $34, 995.00 from FBA Stores, $3, 000.00 from Wcap Financial/Seed Capital Inc., /CreditNav, and misc other expenses. And getting a run-around for sometime for refund. They promised 100% money back guarantee. And same thing, the cost of product plus all the additional cost and fees are usually more then the cost of sale. They also mentioned several times in the 3-days training that once setup, we all will be making a minimum of 25% ROI every 2 weeks. With this calculation, they must have made well over $200, 000.00 so far on my money and are still not returning my money.
A  15th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am looking to join a class action lawsuit to get some money back from this scam program. I have lost my credit rating and this will bankrupt me if I can't get my refund. Please contact me if possible.
Christine Wright
A  21st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am a victim myself of this FBA Stores. I attended a 3-day seminar in March 2017 and paid $995 for it. Six (6) months passed and I was not able to achieve what was promised in the seminar. I did my best in establishing sources, like Made-in-China, Alibaba, and other Discount stores, but nothing succeeded. I decided to quit and so I asked for the refund of my $995 as promised but FBA Stores gave me the a run-around in trying to get the refund. The 100% refund that they claim is never true. It is a scam indeed to have been victimized by them.
Whoever is planning to file a class suit, please include me and three other couples who joined me in attending the seminar. My email is rugalinato@yahoo.com.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree