Menu

reviews & complaints

East Dallas Pet Rescue Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from East Dallas Pet Rescue with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for East Dallas Pet Rescue has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of East Dallas Pet Rescue. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

East Dallas Pet Rescue complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest East Dallas Pet Rescue reviews & complaints

S
8:10 am EDT

East Dallas Pet Rescue Puppy adoption

Refused to tell me the cost before arrival , which should have for sure been my biggest red flag, I asked twice and explained that I didn’t want to waste anyones time if I couldn’t afford it , and that I’ve seems pet adoptions from $25-300 and I just want to make sure before I drive the 2 hours each way that I could afford it. She said she doesn’t know but it’s not much. Upon arrival I fall in love with a puppy and the fosters like you need to call the person you spoke with to deal with payment . She bated me out there knew the price the whole time said she didn’t know it … ended up being $500 , which would be fine if I brought home and healthy dog but night one he poops and it’s full of worms, so now I have a lovely vet visit to deal with not only for him but my two cats because it can infest them and my kids and my yard and much more. Very ridiculous that it wasn’t taken care of and health upon adoption. Haven’t received a vaccine report waiting to hear from the medical coordinates but so far it’s all a scam, I got a cute pup out of it but they baited and robbed me of more money than I could afford

Desired outcome: Some money back to pay for the vet bill

D
D
DispleasedPatron
Prosper, TX, US
Dec 30, 2023 3:41 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

THIS HAPPENED TO ME -- verbatim (I wish I saw this site before hand). The information provided was vague, especially regarding adoption fees, it wasn't clearly communicated. I initially anticipated a cost in the $250-300 range. However, upon arriving with my two sons, we were informed it would be $1500 due to the popularity of French Bulldogs. This was a shock! They weren't willing to provide medical information on-site; instead, it would be emailed to me. Additionally, I was told there would be two puppies to see, but only one was present. Apparently, the other had been adopted between our phone conversation and my arrival. Despite disappointment, we decided to walk away. My sons were upset, and I was frustrated, but at least we avoided being misled. The overall experience involved unclear communication, bait-and-switch tactics, and now I'm left questioning if the puppy was truly a purebred. Caution is advised, and it's essential to demand the total fee upfront before committing.

A
2:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

East Dallas Pet Rescue Parvo Adoption

My son and his finace adopted a 10 week old pup on Thursday 09.23.21. On Monday 09.27.21 (after only 4 days) my son was forced to take the pup to the ER due to having Parvo, respiratory infection and infested with fleas.
After 3 nights in the ER, they said goodbye to their pup on Thursday 09.29.21.
My son reached out to the rescue amd was basically dismissed. When he informed them the pup had parvo they even tried to tell him he could treat it at home. Who does that?
This rescue absolutely disgusts me. They do not take care of their animals. They allow sick pups to be adopted out. They dont do a thorough health check PRIOR to finalizing adoptions. They do not take any responsibility for the sick pups that were sick in their care and adopted out.
We will NEVER use this illegitimate rescue again.
They need to make this right.

Desired outcome: Rescue to reimburse for the cost of medical treatment

Read full review of East Dallas Pet Rescue
A
7:39 pm EDT

East Dallas Pet Rescue Pet adoption

I had a pretty sketchy experience. It was my first time looking for a dog and didn't think about potential red flags. No vet report before visit, a rushed interaction, a very probably faked shot record, and I never heard back from the "medical coordinator". Thankfully dog appears to be healthy, was worried about parvo, etc. Probably should avoid this agency, or tread with extreme skepticism.

Read full review of East Dallas Pet Rescue

The issue has been resolved.

Hide full review

Is East Dallas Pet Rescue legit?

Our verdict: East Dallas Pet Rescue's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate East Dallas Pet Rescue's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

East Dallas Pet Rescue earns 68% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: East Dallas Pet Rescue rated around 68% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Eastdallaspetrescue.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows East Dallas Pet Rescue website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Eastdallaspetrescue.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • The website belonging to East Dallas Pet Rescue has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to East Dallas Pet Rescue. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
L
10:09 pm EST

East Dallas Pet Rescue spaying

I adopted a puppy in July and was promised a voucher for spaying. In spite of many efforts to contact the medical coordinator, I have not received the voucher. I asked on East Dallas Pet Rescue Group's facebook page and was told to go ahead and make the appointment with TCAP. I made the appointment with TCAP. The appointment is tomorrow and yet I have had no response from the Rescue Group, and obviously have no voucher. I would appreciate someone sending me a voucher quickly so that I do not feel like this group is fraudulent.

TJackson77
, US
Sep 09, 2023 10:41 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m going through the same thing with the pet i adopted from them. I had to pay for my spay out of pocket after paying $500 to adopt her and being told it would be included! I keep trying to contact them to no avail and I do think they are fraudulent from the reviews I’ve been seeing. Will never recommend them not us them again.

1:33 am EDT

East Dallas Pet Rescue they are all fraud

This company has a thread here on this website where people were complaining about their poor services, i am sharing a screenshot of that compaints, where they were given ill dogs and their payment was never refunded nor they were attended after that, . one lady from this East Dallas contacted me to get the link removed and here was the link

she was sure no one can delete it and i am sharing that screenshot here as well, while i told er many times i can do this, not an issue for me. when link is deleted she simply refused by saying that was done by another team whom she paid.
how on earth anyone can pay other agency while one is already working? how this can sudden happen that her fears of non getting it deleted come to true at once?
they all are fraud so be careful while dealing them. also those who are asked by Jaclyn for any link removal work be careful. she is fraud only.

View 0 more photos
K
K
Kimbo2513
, US
Dec 27, 2020 8:20 am EST

This is what I wrote Jaclyn Smith from East Dallas Pet Rescue!

Not only did you get a voicemail from me, but I also tried calling you several times after and it went straight to voicemail as if your phone was turned off. We wanted to see these dogs yesterday! I called you right back and you didn't even bother to accommodate us, Jac!yn!
You did get my voicemail! I left it right after I talked to you!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

East Dallas Pet Rescue contacts