Fast-Growing-Trees.com / False Advertising/No Refund
I ordered a 3-4 ft tulip tree from this company for $56. When I got it, it was just shy of 3ft tall. And the trunk was no larger than a #2 pencil. I was shocked at what I had received. I immediately followed their instructions and planted my tree. After 3 weeks of warm weather, the tree was not budding. When I got it, there were no leaves or buds on the tree. So, I called the company and they told me to wait another 4 weeks and call back if there was a problem. After 4 more weeks of warm weather, still nothing. So I called back. They advised me to do a scratch test at the base of the tree. I did that and there was no green at all. The tree was dead.
By this time, I had already gone and replaced the tree myself. They have a NO refund policy. And even their replacement policy requires some rigorus steps that are just unnecessary.
Here is what I wish to tell you. Do not order from this company. You will get the run-around. I made many calls and sent several emails.
I ended up getting this same tree, in full bloom, with lots of leaves and 8 feet tall for $22.49 at my local Lowe's store. I should have never gone to fast-growing-trees.com!
More Fast-Growing-Trees.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Items sold not as described / Merchant refuses to accept return and refuses to refund charges 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - False Advertising 
- Fast Growing Trees - royal empress tree 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Don't order from them 
- Fast Growing Trees Nursery - Deceptive sale, advertising and claims
- Fast Growing Trees - leland cypress and crepe/crape myrtle case#230862
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Don't waste your money
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Wasn't able to cancel my order
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Bad experience
- Fast-Growing-Trees - Dead plant